Seminar update for members of Vancouver school:
- Some will be staying at the Holiday Inn at 3020 Blandshard St. in Victoria, on the web at www.hivictoria.com/.
- We will take on Saturday the ferry leaving Tsawwassen at 11am. Fares (according to www.bcferries.com/):
adult weekend $10.55, fuel surcharge $0.80
car weekend $35.00, fuel surcharge $2.85
- We plan on getting togther for dinner after the first seminar (2-6pm) on Saturday. Everybody is more than welcome to join us.
- Last minute plans to come to the seminar? No problem! Find all the information on our special web site at http://realisticselfdefense.tripod.com/wingtsunkungfu_weekend.html
First WingTsun-ChiKung class out of two:
- Join us on Monday, April 2nd for our first ChiKung class (7-10pm) featuring the Siu-Nim-Tau form. Don't miss a great experience and find out why we call it CorePower in Motion!
- Members join for free. Members on a drop-in basis and guests pay only $20. NO membership required for guests. Everyone is welcome!
Don't forget to bring a spare shirt and towel! Info at: http://realisticselfdefense.tripod.com/wingtsun_chikung_2.html
Long Weekend (Easter):
There will be NO group class on Monday, April 9th due to the long weekend. Enjoy time with your family!
Part 3 of our mini-article "Traditional, Original, Modern, Modified? Which one is the the right Wing Chun?" comes tomorrow on Friday, March 30th.
Looking for the date of the next Wing Tsun Open House?
Find it at www.FreeSelfDefenseClasses.com, our special Open House web site with extensive section of answers to frequently asked questions. Now with video clips.