Read ten personal stories of Persistence, Perseverance and Patience.
Old and new members of the trainer team at Wing Tsun Kung Fu Vancouver share their martial arts biographies with you. Enthusiastic stories, describing at times long journeys. Inspiring and motivational moments, as well as many quiet thoughts as to focus and values in life.
- Wing Tsun changes the way you view life
- A long way from Karate in the Philippines to Wing Tsun in Canada
- A martial arts biography, which started in 1967
- Kung Fu is Life
- Finally a realistic, devastatingly effective self-defence system that strives to teach us not to fight!
- One can study casually or fanatically, yet there is always something to improve.
- I have made many good friends in Wing Tsun class.
- I personally enjoy the quickness, smoothness, flexibility of this self-defense system.
- The trial lesson turned out to be one of the most eye-opening experiences that I had ever experienced in my martial arts journey.
- The fact that Wing Tsun is such a deep yet simple martial art, has helped to keep my interest through the years.
Go to our special Open House web site at www.FreeSelfDefenseClasses.com and choose the tab 'Trainer Team'.