Following an invitation we held on Monday, November 19th a lunch break self-defense seminar on behalf of accenture.com at the Canadian headquarters of Best Buy and Futureshop. Some 40+ people attended the introduction to the self-defense system of Wing Tsun Kung Fu. Steve McMinn (stevemcminn.com) and Adrian Law of Wing Tsun Kung Fu Vancouver assisted the participants during their exercises and contributed to the enthusiastic atmosphere of the one hour self-defence seminar.
Previous introductions and lunch break seminars have been held at the:
- University of British Columbia (UBC)
- Simon Fraser University Burnaby (SFU)
- Office for Indian and Northern Affairs** (DIAND) in downtown Vancouver, **today the Department of Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- YMCA Vancouver
- German Canadian Business Association Vancouver
- Swiss Canadian Chamber of Commerce Vancouver
- Austria Vancouver Club
- Dunbar Community Centre Vancouver
- Yaletown Roundhouse Community Centre, Festival "The Art of Martial Arts"
- Dr. Shaklee Corporation British Columbia
- Women's Bank Society
- Toyota Chilliwak
- Windermere Realty Ltd.
- HomeLife Glenayre Realty Co.
- North Vancouver Citizen Patrol (NVCP & RCMP officers)
- Boy Scouts Vancouver
Looking for a way to broaden your employees' knowledge and interactive skills? Learn how to 'translate' fighting principles of a successful self-defense system into business principles! The one-hour session is generally held on-site in a conference room, cafeteria or wherever there's room. Send us an e-mail to arrange a lunch break seminar, an introduction to self-defense at your company.