The photo features some of the participants of today's lunch break self-defense seminar at Envision Financial in Langley, British Columbia, made possible by Bojan Subotic, Director Technical Services. I was once again accompanied by Fitness and Wing Tsun trainer Steve McMinn (stevemcminn.com).
The introduction of the four Wing Tsun Kung Fu fighting principles and two practical exercises were well received and readily trained by everyone. The lunch & learn seminar also covered the application of the four fighting principles in an work environment. After all, stress in the work place, dealing with office politics is no different than the stress we face in a physical scenario.
The ability to position yourself well, instant mobility, flexible responses and reliable self-confidence, might read like part of the wish list when you apply for your next job. Self-defense doesn't start when punches are flying. Learn to be confident and aware of your surroundings to avoid problems before they even happen.
Attackers choose victims not opponents!
Contact me at SifuRalphHaenel at aol.com to arrange a lunch & learn seminar for your company. Discover the extended application of ancient Kung Fu techniques in a corporate environment. Enjoy an exciting and fun workout resulting in a positive motivation for your team.
Past clients include:
- University of British Columbia (UBC)
- Simon Fraser University Burnaby (SFU)
- Office for Indian and Northern Affairs (DIAND) in downtown Vancouver
- YMCA Vancouver
- German Canadian Business Association Vancouver
- Swiss Canadian Chamber of Commerce Vancouver
- Austria Vancouver Club
- Dunbar Community Centre Vancouver
- Yaletown Roundhouse Community Centre, Festival "The Art of Martial Arts"
- Dr. Shaklee Corporation British Columbia
- Women's Bank Society
- Toyota Chilliwak
- Windermere Realty Ltd.
- HomeLife Glenayre Realty Co.
- North Vancouver Citizen Patrol (NVCP & RCMP officers)
- Boy Scouts Vancouver
- Best Buy / Futureshop Vancouver
Also check the following blog entry: November 23rd 2007
Buy the Self-Defense Book Readers Reviews Blog Archives